|CCL Amateur Bake-Off|
Event Type: Adults|
Start Time: 6:30 PM
End Time: 8:00 PM
Do you like to bake? Bring your baked goodies to our Amateur Bake-Off! Our judges will decide who has the best stuff.Library: Chester County Library & District Center
- Participants must be non-professional bakers who are age 21 or older.
- There are 3 categories in this Bake-Off: Cookies, Cupcakes, and Brownies. There will be one winner in each category.
- Quantities needed for each category: 24 cookies, 12 cupcakes, 12 brownies.
- You must register online for this event by March 6th. You can register for ONE of the three categories.
- When you register, please type the name of your baked item in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- You can bake by yourself or with a partner. If you are baking with a partner, only ONE of you needs to register. Please type your partner's name in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- When you bring your baked good to the Bake-Off, you also must bring 2 things: an index card with your name and baked good written on it, and your recipe typed on 8.5" x 11" paper.
- This event is limited to 24 entries. HAPPY BAKING!
When registering, please include a valid email address.
In case of inclement weather, please call 610-280-2630.
Location: Struble Room
Contact: Lisa Urbani
Contact Number: 610-280-2632
Status: We're sorry. This event is currently full.