|GSK Science in the Summer Registration Begins Today|
Event Type: School age|
Start Time: 12:00 PM
On-line registration for GSK Science of Space begins at noon on May 15th. Vist the website at www.fi.edu/scienceinthesummer to register. An active email account is needed for online registration. If you do not have an email address, a free one can be set up with Google’s Gmail, Yahoo! Mail or Microsoft Outlook.Library: Oxford Library
1) View your county's schedule above to determine which class and location you'd like your child to attend.
2) Registration opens for each county throughout the week of May 13 - 17, 2019. See your county's opening date above.
3) Click the Register Here button to begin registering your child. A new tab will open. You may only register one child at a time.
4) Select your county from the drop down menu.
5) Select your desired session from the drop down menu OR scroll through the complete list of sessions and select desired session.
Remember, Level 1 sessions are for students entering 2nd and 3rd grade. Level 2 sessions are for students entering 4th, 5th, or 6th grade.
6) Complete all categories of the registration form.
7) Press "Register."
8) You will receive a confirmation or waitlist email within 30 minutes of completing registration. Remember to check your spam folder as well.
9) Repeat the process to register another child.
10) See the waitlist and cancellation policies below if applicable.
For registration help contact that program administrator at email@example.com or (215)448-1088.