|CCL Teen Bake-Off|
Event Type: Young adults|
Start Time: 4:00 PM
End Time: 5:30 PM
ATTENTION: All teen bakers! It's time to grab your spatula and make some sweet treats. You could win a prize for your culinary masterpiece!Library: Chester County Library
*AS OF 3/21/19: THE CUPCAKE and COOKIE CATEGORIES ARE NOW CLOSED.*
- Bakers must be in Grades 6-12 (no adults or younger children)
- There are 3 categories in this year's Bake-Off: Breads, Cookies and Cupcakes. *AS OF 3/21/19: THE CUPCAKE AND COOKIE CATEGORIES ARE NOW CLOSED.*
- There will be one winner for each category. Each winner will receive a Barnes & Noble gift card.
- Quantities needed for each category: 12 cupcakes, 24 cookies, 1 loaf of bread.
- YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR THIS EVENT. You can register for ONE of the three categories.
- When you register, please type the name of your baked item in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- You can bake by yourself or with a partner. If you are baking with a partner, only ONE of you needs to register. Please type your partner's name in the "Notes" section of the registration form.
- When you bring your baked good to the Bake-Off, you also must bring 2 things: an index card with your name and baked good on it, and your recipe on 8.5" x 11" paper.
- This event is limited to 24 entries.
Please provide a valid email address when registering.
This FREE event is for students in Grades 6-12.
Location: Struble Room
Contact: Lisa Urbani
Contact Number: 610-280-2630
Presenter: Lisa Urbani
Status: We're sorry. This event is currently full.