|Medicare: Beyond the Basics|
Event Type: Adults|
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
Join us at the Henrietta Hankin Branch Library for an in-depth discussion on Medicare that will build on your knowledge from Medicare 101! Our presenter, Adam Krassen, is one of the leading Medicare Specialists in Chester County. He currently manages over 700 Medicare clients and guides them through every step of the process.Library: Henrietta Hankin Branch Library
Some of the discussion topics will include:
- Which Medicare Supplement plans make the most sense and why
- How to choose a Part D prescription plan that's right for you
- The advantages and disadvantages of choosing Medicare Advantage Plans
- What you can expect to pay in premiums each month for different types of plans
- What to do if you or your spouse are still working
- What to do if you move out of state
- Comparing supplemental plans with a retiree health plan if you are offered one
Donít miss this great opportunity to expand your Medicare knowledge. You will come away much more informed!
Registration is encouraged. This program supports Health and Financial Literacy.
Location: Community Room