|Adult Summer Reading Program|
Event Type: Adults|
Start Time: All Day
Read - Listen - Win!Library: Phoenixville Public Library
• Program runs June 12 through August 12. You must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
• Read any book or listen to any audiobook from any Chester County library.
• Check in your book or audiobook at the Circulation Desk in the Adult Library.
• Request a book review card for each title you check in. Alternatively, you may request cards at time of checkout. You must complete both sides of each card.
• Each book review card doubles as an entry form for a weekly raffle drawing for a gift card to a local restaurant or merchant. Plus, for each book/audiobook you check out from any of Phoenixville Library’s book display areas – including the “new items” shelves -- you’ll receive a bonus raffle entry card. The more books you read and check in, the more chances you’ll have in each drawing. You may hold onto your cards and submit them for a later drawing, if you wish.
• Place completed book review cards in the designated box at the Adult Library Information Desk when you check in your book/audiobook.
• Each program participant who has submitted at least one book review during the course of the Summer Reading Program will be automatically entered into a grand prize drawing for a Fitbit® at the end of the program.
• Raffle winners will be contacted by phone and e-mail.
• We will post selected reviews and display your best-loved books in the Library throughout the summer.
Weekly Prize Drawings
Drawing Date $30 Gift Card Prize
June 17 Dunkin’ Donuts
June 24 Colonial Theatre
July 1 Kohl’s
July 8 Molly Maguire’s
July 15 Wawa
July 22 Wegman’s
July 29 Great American Pub
August 5 Towne Book Center & Café
August 12 Movie Tavern
• For more information, see Mark Pinto, Adult Services Librarian, call 610-933-3013, Ext. 132, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program is free.Contact: Mark Pinto
Contact Number: 610-933-3013 x132